Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally Home

Ok so I came up with a new WOD (workout of the day) Pushing a shopping cart full of groceris through a snow covered parking lot. Not an easy task.
 Speaking of Grocery shopping we had our first experience at Trader Joe's on Sunday. It was pretty cool! A little overwhelming at first just because they have so many different things there. But we made a few laps around the store and ended up getting some pretty cool new things. One thing that I am really excited about are my to go Paleo Packs. I got some Turkey Jerky and Buffalo Jerky all natural a great protein source. With that I got some dried fruit,mangos, apricots, and white peaches....wicked good And also a nice medley of nuts. So I was able to make 12,2 block snacks. Really easy to put together in ziplock bags. I keep them in the fridge at CF. Its nice to know that I always have a quality snack ready to go throughout the day.

All in all today was a great day. I had a really good day of eating 3, 4 block meals which were breafast, lunch and dinner and 4, 2 block snacks. One in between breakfast and lunch one pre workout and one post workout both are very important. Then Ill have one more snack before I call it a night. All meals and snacks were good quality Zone Blocks.

As always good clean eating fuels and complements solid WOD's. Todays was tough.
21 Deadlifts 225lbs
400m Row
18 Deadlifts 225lbs
400m Row
15 Deadlifts 225lbs
400m Row
12 Deadlifts 225lb
400m Row

I thought I did pretty well, I got 10:14 , It felt good.
It was nice Tom was able to make it out to coach us through it. Its always nice to have someone else chirping in your ear telling you "dont put that bar down" "pick it back up" "dont let up" It always gives you that extra push.

Well Im out, going to have my last meal for the night, grabbin shower then off to bed to wake up to MORE SNOW!!!

Gnight

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you've never been to trader joes!!!! like, FAV store...
    they gotta put one closer...to us.

    ReplyDelete