Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There is always a better way.

I'm going to keep this short,

There is always a better way to do everything. No matter what situation you may find yourself in from day to day. Whether it's good or bad, there is always a better way. It can be the way you attack a WOD, handle an argument with a loved one, or your everyday typical decisions.Take a step back and take a deep breath, everything is ok. Mentality can be powerful tool. Think about it.

Here is something that I came up with that we featured in this months News Letter at
"The Coaches Corner"

The "Will" of CF
1. I will get stronger
2. I will run faster
3. I will push harder
4. I will jump higher 
5. I will become more aggressive
6. I will challenge myself everyday
7. I will be better than I was yesterday
8. I will persevere
9. I will encourage others
10. I am CrossFit

You can view the whole news letter by going to our website www.crossfitsouthcentralmass.com and click on the archives link.

Good Things! Good Night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment